Tuesday, December 26, 2006

CRUSADE No. 3 ~ TATTOO YOU


ok I'm officially a player...that is, I finally took the leap and joined in on the fun crusades with the GPP Street Team -- a *nudge-you-out-your-creative-comfort-zone* monthly challenge served up by none other than super talented artist Michelle Ward

how it went down: these are just a few sketches off the top of my head, i've been sketching flower thingies for the last few months & have pages of them, they're so fun to draw (!) I also love hearts & birds so that naturally showed up too, the ring tat was a nice surprise.

recap: it was great *inking* up on paper but i still don't think i'm ready to go under the needle anytime soon, i'm just not that brave! altho i am a firm believer in never say never =)

conclusion: if i ever did decide to commit, the thumb tat would be a definite consideration - love the idea of permanent jewelry!

thanks again for the creative stretch Michelle!

(p.s. the DOVE inspired this sketch for another weekly challenge, you can check it out here)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: via email

Laura - this is terrific! I especially love the thumbring....that would be a clever tat! Thanks for playing....and I love that you think the challenges are outside the box, never thought of it that way, but it's cool. I've added your link to the team site. I tried to leave you a comment but it's set to only accept registered bloggers, and I'm not on blogger. Thanks again for playing along!
Cheers! Michelle

*oops - thanks for letting me know Michelle!*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura...these would all be awesome tattoos. My fave is the 'heart of hope'...i love the diamond like pattern to it...very cool :o)

12/29/2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger carlene federer said...

Hi Laura! Very cool tats, love the thumb one especially...that's what I was planning to get, but went with the ankle instead! Also, very envious of your drawing skills!

12/30/2006 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura these are all GREAT any of them would be exceptional tattoos! Have a wonderful New Year!

1/01/2007 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home